Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ultimate Reset: Week One Recap

So I finished week one of the reset on Sunday and wanted to give a quick review and share my results so far! I am LOVING what the reset is teaching me about my relationship with food. I used to be really good with eating clean and the right portions....but then I got married and I ate what and when he ate...and then there was the reception and family vacation and well good got out of hand and I just couldn't get back on track. So I decided to order the reset and get back on track! Best decision ever! I thought my only problem was I was having a hard time letting go of junk food...boy was I wrong! I didn't realize just how much I was abusing food until the reset! The reset puts you in a strict eating schedule. Being on the schedule really made me realize how often I was eating before and not from hunger. Nope I was eating because I was stressed out, or bored, or depressed. I was using food not as fuel or for function but to ease emotions. Not ok! I love now that I am using food for it's purpose, to fuel my body! I am also LOVING the recipes! Seriously I have not had anything I have not liked yet. I was a little worried the food would be too bland, but not at all! The food is beyond yummy and not difficult to make. Heads up you will be cooking A LOT though. I am not a fan of cooking so that part I don't love but the product is worth it. They do offer faster easier recipes gfor when you want a break from cooking but I really want to try all the different foods so I cook away. There are quite a few supplements, they are not bad except for the alkalinize, that stuff is nasty! Take it in shot form and have water near by for a chaser! A huge plus is how regular I have become! Like for reals, I thought I knew what it was like to be regular...I did not, NOW I know and man oh man! 😜 My only downside is that I experienced some major bloat for a few days. Like pregnant looking, not cool. But that seems to have passed. Now for some results! In the first week I dropped 4 lbs! My hope is to lose a total of 10 by the end of week three and at this rate I will lose 12! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment